Tuesday 2 October 2012

Blog 6: A Happy List

Song I'm Listening To Now: Someday I Suppose by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

 Recently I've been feeling really really low so I've decided to list things that make me happiest to cheer myself up.

  • The Abu Club
  • My School Friends
  • My Work Friends
  • Jess
  • My Nephew Captain Chaz
  • Going To Gigs
  • Crystal Palace
  • Playing Football
  • Nutmegging People
  • Sitting In The Country Park Late At Night
  • Long Walks
  • Old Photos
  • Buying CDs
  • Alphabetising New CDs
  • Cock Bumping Brad
  • Cheers
  • The Rovers Tye
  • The Johnstones
  • Less Than Jake
  • Dropkick Murphys
  • Road Trips
  • Singing "Bohemian Rhapsody"
  • Train Journeys
  • Frinton Beach
  • Making My Friends Laugh
  • Playing "Lets Get Naked"
  • Boobies
  • Fajitas
  • Skanking
  • Chuck
  • Lord Of The Rings
  • Star Wars
  • Lego
  • Playing Cards
  • Good Conversation
  • Pointless Bickering 
  • Blogging
Thats what makes me happiest.

Brap!

Song I'm Listening To Now: The Corpes Of Our Motivations by The Lawrence Arms

1 comment: